The six contradictions of progressivism / liberalism /socialism in the United States of America:
2. Half of the population is subsidized – yet they think they are victims.
3. They think they are victims – yet their representatives run the government.
4. Their representatives run the government – yet the poor keep getting poorer.
5. The poor keep getting poorer – yet they have things that people in other countries only dream about.
6. They have things that people in other countries only dream about – yet they want America to be more like those other countries.
Those are six strong candidates for the contradictions of 21st-Century statism / neo-Marxism in the USA.
Can you think of any more?