Judge Jeanine Pirro Blasts Obama on IRS, AP, and Benghazi Scandals
Speaking truth to power as few others can, Judge Jeanine Pirro devastates Barack Obama for his scandal trifecta of the past week — namely, the Benghazi Betrayal, IRS Harassment, and the AP Phone Records Seizure.
1. Shrug, deny, delay, dissemble, obfuscate, rationalize, and blame-shift.
2. Own up to nothing while throwing a few underlings under the bus.
3. Ascribe statist thuggery and gross negligence to lack of funding.
Flailing wildly and no longer able to keep new lies consistent with old lies, the Obama machine’s approach in House hearings seems to be converging on “I don’t know” and “I don’t remember” as the only lies that are safe to tell.
Quite rightly, Pirro’s title for this week’s Opening Statement is “No One in this Administration Knows ANYTHING!”.
We seem to be moving steadily in the direction of a society where no one is responsible for what he himself did, but we are all responsible for what somebody else did, either in the present or in the past.
It is hard to imagine a more stupid or more dangerous way of making decisions than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong.
Latest posts by David Leeper (see all)
- Watch this 90-second video before you buy your first gun! - December 7, 2017
- Why Would an Arab Muslim Join the Israeli Military? Here’s Why. - November 27, 2017
- Pilgrims, Socialism, Free Markets, Bernie Sanders, Milton Friedman: a Thanksgiving Story - November 21, 2017