Egyptian-American Nonie Darwish Speaks to Jewish Audience about Islam
- Now They Call Me Infidel; Why I Renounced Jihad for America, Israel and the War on Terror,
- Cruel and Usual Punishment: The Terrifying Global Implications of Islamic Law, and
- The Devil We Don’t Know: The Dark Side of Revolutions in the MIddle East.
Growing up in Gaza under Egyptian rule, Nonie Darwish is an incredibly brave woman who speaks and writes from first-hand, direct experience. Her message is that most Americans, out of innocent ignorance, do not understand the true nature of Islam or the motivations of its followers. Many others, who are coming to understand it, still have trouble believing it and do not speak about it truthfully out of political correctness, a sense of politeness, or a hope that simply ignoring it is the best approach. The result is continuing misery and oppression for the followers of Islam and a great danger for all.
On January 29, 2013, Ms Darwish spoke to a mostly Jewish audience in Phoenix, Arizona, sponsored by Young Israel of Phoenix, led by Rabbi Reuven Mann. The video below contains Ms Darwish’s remarks and questions from her audience.
Latest posts by David Leeper (see all)
- A Drunken Chris Matthews Covers the Schumer-Shutdown News - January 21, 2018
- Democrats vs Republicans – Which Party is More Racist? - January 15, 2018
- CBS Commits Random Act of Journalism – Three Taxpayers Pleasantly Surprised by Tax Bill - December 28, 2017