Shocking assault on parental rights and what is being done about it
The video below contains chilling, troubling examples—some described, others dramatized—of violations of parental rights by the government. Instances of such violations are sometimes subtle, sometimes egregious, but they are apparently more common than many of us realize.
Halfway through the video, I was angry enough to chew metal. I suspect you may be as well.
Parental Rights are being eroded. Parentalrights.org is fighting for the rights of parents to raise their children as they see fit. Parents all over America are losing their rights and don’t even know it. If you care about your rights as a parent, please share this video with your family and friends. Featuring 3 reenactments based on real cases, “Overruled” is a shocking 35-minute docudrama that exposes how the rights of parents in America are being eroded and what you can do to turn the tide.
Here’s how you can help:
1. Sign the petition at www.ParentalRights.org
2. Tell others about www.overruledmovie.com
3. Write your local paper
4. Contact your Congressman
5. Make a donation at www.ParentalRights.org
Ardently devoted to the cause of human freedom, he has worked at the confluence of politics, activism, and public policy for more than a decade. He co-wrote a ten-part series of video shorts on economics, and has film credits as a researcher on 11 political documentaries, including Citizens United's notorious film on Hillary Clinton that became the subject of a landmark Supreme Court decision. He is the founder of several activist endeavors, including AnyStreet.org (now a part of Western Free Press) and Liberatchik.com. He is currently the managing editor of and principal contributor to WesternFreePress.com.
Latest posts by Christopher Cook (see all)
- Politico Poll on Republican Tax Plan Is Proof That Democracy, on Its Own, Does Not Work - November 15, 2017
- Why Won’t The Turks Admit What They Did in the Armenian Genocide? - May 27, 2017
- BREAKING: Time Warner Cable Goes Down at the EXACT Moment When Trump Put His Hand on the Bible - January 20, 2017