10 stunning and myth-busting charts on the U.S. tax system
Think you know about the U.S. tax system? Check these charts to be be sure. You may be surprised.
Here are the first few, but you must click through and look at them all:
1. The U.S. income tax code is very progressive:
2. And it is more progressive than what it used to be:
3. Even with tax breaks, the system is progressive:
Ardently devoted to the cause of human freedom, he has worked at the confluence of politics, activism, and public policy for more than a decade. He co-wrote a ten-part series of video shorts on economics, and has film credits as a researcher on 11 political documentaries, including Citizens United's notorious film on Hillary Clinton that became the subject of a landmark Supreme Court decision. He is the founder of several activist endeavors, including AnyStreet.org (now a part of Western Free Press) and Liberatchik.com. He is currently the managing editor of and principal contributor to WesternFreePress.com.
Latest posts by Christopher Cook (see all)
- Politico Poll on Republican Tax Plan Is Proof That Democracy, on Its Own, Does Not Work - November 15, 2017
- Why Won’t The Turks Admit What They Did in the Armenian Genocide? - May 27, 2017
- BREAKING: Time Warner Cable Goes Down at the EXACT Moment When Trump Put His Hand on the Bible - January 20, 2017