Occupier rap sheet: The complete list
With the help of crowdsourcing, John Nolte is doing a great service over at big government. He’s keeping a running tab of the Occupiers crimes. Yesterday, the list hit item 100.
The list is in no particular order. Like the Occupiers themselves, it’s unruly, disorganized, messy and not focused solely on the nation’s media centers. The movement is spreading across America and bringing with it their outrageous and appalling behavior.
- NY: 10/1/2011 — Police Arrest More Than 700 Protesters on Brooklyn Bridge
- Madison, WI: 10-27-2011 — Madison Occupiers Lose Permit Due to Public Masturbation
- Phoenix: 10/28/2011 — Flier at Occupy Phoenix Asks, “When Should You Shoot a Cop?”
- NY: 10/18/2011 — Thieves Preying on Fellow Protesters
- NY: 10/9/2011 — Stinking up Wall Street: Protesters Accused of Living in Filth as Shocking Pictures Show One Demonstrator Defecating on a POLICE CAR
- NY: 10/7/2011 — Occupiers Rush Police … More
- Cleveland: 10/18/2011 — ‘Occupy Cleveland’ Protester Alleges She Was Raped
- NY: 10/10/2011 — ‘Increasingly Debauched’: Are Sex, Drugs & Poor Sanitation Eclipsing Occupy Wall Street?
- Seattle: 10/18/2011 — Man Accused of Exposing Self to Children Arrested
- 10/12/2011 — Iran Supports ‘Occupy Wall Street’
- Portland: 10/16/2011 – #OccupyPortland Protester Desecrates Memorial To U.S. War Dead
- Portland: 10/15/2011 — #OccupyPortland Protesters Sing “F*** The USA”
- Chicago: 10/17/2011 — COMMUNIST LEADER Cheered at Occupy Chicago
- 10/15/2011 — American Nazi Party Endorses Occupy Wall Street‘s ’Courage,‘ Tells Members to Support Protests and Fight ’Judeo-Capitalist Banksters’
- Boston: 10/14/2011 — Coast Guard member spit on near Occupy Boston tents
- Boston: 10/11/2011 — Boston Police Arrest Over 100 from Occupy Boston
- New York: 10/11/2011 — “You Can Have Sex with Animals.”
- New York: 10/15/2011 — Harassing Police with Accusations of Phony Injuries
- New York: 10/9/2011 – ‘Occupy Wallstreet’ Protesters Steal from Local Businesses
- New York: 10/25/2011 — Three Men Threatened to Kill 24-Year-Old Occupy Wall Street Protester for Reporting Rape
- Baltimore: 10/18/2011 — #OccupyBaltimore Discourages Sexual Assault Victims from Contacting Police
Nolte also makes an excellent point about the way in which the media manages to cover while still distorting:
One of the secret weapons the corrupt mainstream media uses in their never-ending quest to Palace Guard for the left is context. For example, when it came to the Tea Party, the MSM was notorious for amplifying a single incident (that was usually a lie) and using it to attempt to smear and define an entire movement. This is what you do when you want to quickly take out a political enemy.
The MSM’s contextual game changes, however, when their desire is to strengthen a movement and give it credibility and room to grow. By dutifully reporting individual incidents but not reporting on the growing scope and size of Occupy Wall Street lawlessness, the MSM is willfully covering up the violence, vandalism, and anti-Semitism that truly does define this movement.
Ardently devoted to the cause of human freedom, he has worked at the confluence of politics, activism, and public policy for more than a decade. He co-wrote a ten-part series of video shorts on economics, and has film credits as a researcher on 11 political documentaries, including Citizens United's notorious film on Hillary Clinton that became the subject of a landmark Supreme Court decision. He is the founder of several activist endeavors, including AnyStreet.org (now a part of Western Free Press) and Liberatchik.com. He is currently the managing editor of and principal contributor to WesternFreePress.com.
Latest posts by Christopher Cook (see all)
- Politico Poll on Republican Tax Plan Is Proof That Democracy, on Its Own, Does Not Work - November 15, 2017
- Why Won’t The Turks Admit What They Did in the Armenian Genocide? - May 27, 2017
- BREAKING: Time Warner Cable Goes Down at the EXACT Moment When Trump Put His Hand on the Bible - January 20, 2017